BICSI Technician (TE350)
DATES: January 17th – January 21st, 2022
DAY(S) OF WEEK: Monday – Friday
TUITION / FEE: $4,000/student
BICSI’s TE350 course is a 4.5-day course (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) and offers 35 continuing education credits (CECs). The optional exam is conducted in two parts: the hands-on exam is on Friday afternoon, and the written exam is conducted at a Pearson VUE Testing Center of the examinee’s choosing.
The TE350 course provides the necessary skillset of a structured cabling systems technician. A significant amount of course time will be spent on troubleshooting copper and optical fiber cable installations. In addition, this course will cover project planning and implementation at the technician level. Additional topics will include site safety, site surveys, blueprint reading, bonding and grounding (earthing), firestopping practices, and project management.
Why should you attend?
Be recognized as a leader in the ICT (Information and Communication Technician) industry. As a fully trained and credentialed BICSI Technician (TECH), you’ll stand out from your competition when overseeing, planning and managing installation projects.
What you can do as a BISCSI Certified Technician
Achieving your Technician designation will demonstrate your ability to:
- Successfully lead an installation group or team using project management skills.
- Perform advanced testing and troubleshooting for both copper and optical fiber installations.
- Discuss and evaluate numerous specific applications of information and communications technology (ICT) cabling installation.
- Make recommendations based on applicable codes, standards, and best practices.
- Implement the job plan and scope of work as well as perform retrofits and upgrades for existing infrastructure.